Receive free assistance in preparing your tax returns at TVCCA, and they'll help ensure you're getting back all the money you deserve including the State and Federal EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit).
- Free tax preparation
- Fast electronically e-filed tax return
- Self preparation tax kiosks
- IRS trained and certified volunteer tax preparers
- Financial education and budgeting workshops
Things to bring with you:
- Social Security cards for ALL household members
- Valid picture ID
- All income forms, W-2, 1099s and 1098s
- If applicable, new form "1095-A" from the Affordable Care Act insurance marketplace
- If you would like your refund direct deposited, please bring a voided check. For split refunds, bring your savings account number as well.
- If claiming daycare or elder care expenses, please have the amount paid and the caregiver's name, address, and social security or business tax ID number
- If itemizing, proof of all deductible expenses
- If available, bring last year's Federal and State returns
Tax preparation is available by appointment only! Appointments can be scheduled beginning January 5, with tax preparation available between January 26 - April 13. Limited daytime appointments are available. Call 860.425.6597.