The corporate engagement program is an opportunity to promote your generosity through a comprehensive annual giving approach beyond employee giving campaign contributions. Being a corporate partner enhances your engagement with United Way and solidifies your company as one that is dedicated to making our community stronger. Partnership opportunities are flexible to meet your specific corporate social responsibility philanthropy goals while supporting the mission driven work of the United Way in New London County.
An Annual corporate engagement agreement for support of United Way’s mission, campaign, special events, and marketing materials will eliminate multiple contribution requests. In return, your company’s support is promoted throughout the year.
BENEFIT from year-round local visibility.
INCREASE your brand exposure and elevate your corporate identity in the community by linking your brand with United Way, one of the most recognized and respected non-profit brands in the country.
REINFORCE your company’s reputation as a good corporate citizen to customers, employees and residents.
EXPERIENCE the guaranteed reach of local marketing exposure and benefit from the positive image of supporting United Way.
SUPPORT year-round United Way communication activities which allow United Way to direct more dollars to make a greater impact in the community.
CORPORATE ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Employee Volunteering
- Corporation Contributions
- Direct donations to support the Campaign and Community Care Fund
- Corporate match for employee donations
- In-kind donations
- Loaned Employee
- Custom packages are available to meet your specific corporate social responsibility goals in support of our mission
- Designated Support Areas
- Basic Needs
- Gemma E. Moran United Way/Labor Food Center
- Thriving Children-Youth Success
- Community Wellness
- Promoting Independence
- Specific Underwriting Opportunities & Sponsorships
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Training Event
- Campaign Kick-off Event
- Campaign Celebration Event
- AFL-CIO Golf Tournament
- Day of Caring
- Loaned Employee
- Mobile Food Pantry Deployment
Questions? Contact Rebecca Reutlinger, Vice President of Resource Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.