Young Leaders United are tomorrow's community leaders and philanthropists. United Way provides the Young Leaders ages 21-40 with the tools to Give, Serve, and Inspire their local community.
Join the Young Leaders for Glow Golf on May 18 at Mohegan Sun Golf Club!
After completing the holes, teams will move to the short game area for a chance at hitting the ball into the "ring of fire." Each team member is given two shots from 30 yards for a chance at the ring of fire. A total number of points will be tallied from each team's eight shots at the ring of fire plus score from the four holes.
The cost is $20 per golfer or $75 per team of four. Proceeds benefit United Way and the Gemma E. Moran United Way/Labor Food Center. Everyone is encouraged to bring nonperishable food donations as well to help reduce hunger and food insecurity in our community.
Each member of the winning team will be provided with an overnight stay at a Mohegan Sun hotel! There will be other outdoor games, a 50/50 drawing, and more plus Munchies food truck and a cash bar.
Registration is at 6 p.m. and golf begins at dusk. Click here to register online. 21 and over only PLEASE!
OUR COMMUNITY COMMITMENT
We commit ourselves by working together to help alleviate hunger and inspiring youth in our community to reach for a healthier future. This commitment is aligned with education and health, the building blocks for a good life and a strong community. Young Leaders United is passionate and committed to mobilizing young professionals to engage in giving, serving and inspiring meaningful projects where we can make a difference and see the outcomes of our efforts.
The Young Leaders United will strengthen the work of United Way of Southeastern Connecticut, supporting the organization’s goals of:
- Fighting hunger and food insecurity,
- Providing a safety net of services to those in need,
- Supporting education and our community’s schools, and
- Engaging individuals and groups in volunteering
YOUNG LEADERS UNITED BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Young Leaders United are provided the opportunity to make an impact in Southeastern Connecticut through the following opportunities:
- Volunteer within the Young Leaders United community commitment.
- Network with a diverse group of young professionals.
- Attend quarterly Lunch with Leaders, where many of our community’s most prominent leaders share their secrets for success and insights about balancing their professional demands with a fulfilling personal life.
- Meet corporate and community leaders as well as other young professionals that will help you grow both professionally and in philanthropy.
- Together, UNITED, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow.
If you would like to learn more about Young Leaders United, contact Heather at email@example.com.