Young Leaders United are tomorrow's community leaders and philanthropists. United Way provides the Young Leaders ages 21-40 with the tools to Give, Serve, and Inspire their local community.
UPCOMING EVENTS: BOWLING NIGHT!
United Way of Southeastern Connecticut's Young Leaders United invites you to join us for Bowling Night to benefit local schools!
We're now recruiting teams of four (or you may register as an individual) to compete in this exciting event at Spare Time in Groton on March 14. Check-in is at 6 p.m. and bowling is 7-9 p.m.
Registration is $30/person and includes a one-topping pizza and pitcher of domestic beer or soda for the team.
Each member of the winning team will receive a VIP experience from Mohegan Sun, including tickets to an Arena event and an overnight stay at a Mohegan Sun hotel.
There will be a basket drawing as well! To donate items for our drawing please email email@example.com
Proceeds go toward purchasing educational supplies for schools in southeastern Connecticut.
Thank you for Living United!
OUR COMMUNITY COMMITMENT
We commit ourselves by working together to help alleviate hunger and inspiring youth in our community to reach for a healthier future. This commitment is aligned with education and health, the building blocks for a good life and a strong community. Young Leaders United is passionate and committed to mobilizing young professionals to engage in giving, serving and inspiring meaningful projects where we can make a difference and see the outcomes of our efforts.
The Young Leaders United will strengthen the work of United Way of Southeastern Connecticut, supporting the organization’s goals of:
- Fighting hunger and food insecurity,
- Providing a safety net of services to those in need,
- Supporting education and our community’s schools, and
- Engaging individuals and groups in volunteering
YOUNG LEADERS UNITED BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Young Leaders United are provided the opportunity to make an impact in Southeastern Connecticut through the following opportunities:
- Volunteer within the Young Leaders United community commitment.
- Network with a diverse group of young professionals.
- Attend quarterly Lunch with Leaders, where many of our community’s most prominent leaders share their secrets for success and insights about balancing their professional demands with a fulfilling personal life.
- Meet corporate and community leaders as well as other young professionals that will help you grow both professionally and in philanthropy.
- Together, UNITED, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow.
If you would like to learn more about Young Leaders United, contact Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org