Though the pandemic challenged us all, it also revealed that this community has a strong character worth celebrating - generous, caring, collaborative, innovative, UNITED.
Join us as we honor the outstanding achievements in community engagement, fundraising, and program impact over the past year and how the results of your efforts will be invested in local programs to help those in need in New London County.
Things to know about the event:
- The Summer patio is outdoors but completely covered
- The setting is casual with picnic tables and Adirondack chairs
- There is plenty of room for appropriate social distancing
- The program will begin at approximately 8:30 a.m.
- Honors will be announced and presented for outstanding community engagement achievements
- Allocations funding to United Way partner programs will be recognized
- Program impact stories will be shared from each of our four impact areas to show how your support is making a real difference
- The Summer patio is located off the entrance to Casino of the Earth between the Riverview and Indian Summer parking garages (see map below)
- Parking is recommended at either garage
- Follow the United Way signs at the Summer Entrance and patio
- A light continental breakfast will be served
- The Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC) Training will immediately follow the event - stay tuned for details
If you have any questions, please email Lisa Ann Curtis.
Very special thanks to our event sponsor, Mohegan Sun.