Planned Gifts to United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
With an estate gift, you can ensure that your impact on the communities of Southeastern Connecticut will be felt for many years to come. By including United Way in your plans, you can continue fighting against food insecurity and advancing the common good well into the future.
Ways You Can Contribute
- Bequests to the United Way of Southeastern Connecticut in your will
- Listing the United Way of Southeastern Connecticut as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Gifts in the form of IRA, retirement, or pension fund proceeds
- Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT) or Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT)
- Charitable Gift Annuities (CGA)
Here at United Way of Southeastern Connecticut, we would like to say thank you for considering including us in your plans, and your support is appreciated as greatly as ever. Without your generosity, we would not be able to do the work we are so proud to do.
If you are considering leaving a planned gift, or would like more information, please contact Julie Wachtmann, Vice President of Finance & Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.464.3316